Do to low entrance numbers, this giveaway has been extended until Thursday, October 22, 2015 until midnight.
For some reason I feel like we all kind of get into a slump this time of year. Maybe it is because of the cooler temps encouraging us to eat all those delicious comfort foods or maybe it’s because we all get so busy come back-to-school season. No matter what the reason, I really think we can do better. Did you notice that? I said WE, meaning me too.
I thought that today we could break up this week a bit by me doing a massive give away… what do you think?
5 readers, yep FIVE… will be getting nutrition services of mine for free. I’ll break down the Who-What-Where-When-How, below.
- 2 winners will get meal maker overs. Each winner will get from me 2 of their favorite guilty pleasures made over so that they can enjoy their favorite foods remorse free.
- 2 winners will get personalized meal plans for a month each!
- 1 winner will get my “The Works” package which includes 2 meal make overs, a month of meal plans based of a personalized diet analysis, 4 hours of nutrition counseling AND my one month accountability program to help them finish off this year stronger than they started.
Now that we covered the who and the what, we can cover the when, the where and the how.
You can get up to three entries per person for this drawing… I will be using random.org to pull numbers in the order that the give aways are presented above at midnight Thursday night. That means you have just under 48 hours to enter this give away. On Friday I will announce the winners at the beginning of my blog post. All winners then have 72 hours to email me to get in touch. If a winner does not get in touch within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn.
Here is how you can get your 3 entries…
- Leave a comment below telling me what you want to see more of here on this blog.
- Find me on Facebook (here) and tag at least 2 friends who you think would be interested in being a winner with you.
- Find me on instagram (here) and tag at least 2 friends who you think would be interested in being a winner with you.
I’m really excited to work with some individuals on improving their nutrition and health before the beginning of a new year. I am also very inspired by others who are changing their health which means these winners will help me to make the changes in my life that need a bit of tweaking.