I’m not sure why, but so many people don’t enjoy eating broccoli. I personally think it is the best vegetable… it is full of nutrients (including fiber), taste delicious and almost always available. This makes it a staple in my house.
Recently, I have been attempting to cook foods in ways that require as little clean up as possible. It was this drive that motivated me to create this recipe. Let me please say at this point that I am sure this recipe is out their somewhere on the internet, however I’m sharing this with you both because I truly love it and want you to try it out and also with an honest conscious that although I didn’t take this recipe from someone else, I’m pretty sure I’m not the first person to ever make broccoli this way. So let’s get to this recipe!
- One Head of Broccoli
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tbsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. of Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Place cut broccoli florets on a baking sheet (I line mine with foil).
- Sprinkle on top salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan.
- Bake at 350* until the top of the florets are a dark green color with hints of golden brown.
- Remove from oven (or convection oven) and enjoy after letting cool.
This recipe is most definitely one that falls into the category of “Real Food Diet Approved” which is what we have spent the last 2 weeks discussing here at The Kitchen Revolution. If you missed out on the post’s that were apart of the last 2 weeks, you can check them out below.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the warm weather that so many of us are finally getting!