If it wasn’t for spell check, I would tell you that I tend to lose my patients when walking my dog due to her LOVE for practically yanking my arm off while running after squirrels, and that my heart breaks for all the sweet little premi baby patience at any and all hospitals and this heart of mine will probably always be broken for them. Oh well I guess, such is life!
But seriously, major thumbs up to the above quote.
I feel as though I can seriously relate to those 14 words in this season of wonderful life, and I am definitely learning that the better I act in this waiting game called life, the better I am equipped to enjoy life.
With saying all of that… where in the world have I been these last few months? Well, I can only kind of tell you that. But many more details are coming soon… very soon!
Let me quickly recap life a bit for you and we can go from there.
– I got married on September 6th of this year and life has been full since that day. It was a beautiful day in every way and although I am biased, I think someone should probably write a song about the amazing-ness that it was!
– Just days after, my husband and I ventured to Mexico for our honeymoon. We were planning on 2 weeks of nothing but bliss and that plan was derailed by a hurricane. It was literally a disaster and the result was self evacuation that took approximately 3 days and way to much money.
– Immediately after getting back from our honeymoon, it was time for me to officially move to Washington D.C. It is still very surreal to drive past the White House on my way home from a doctors appointment and I think people are nicer here than us “Michiganders”. Date nights are much more fun when everything is new and exciting, so my sweet husband and I are taking complete advantage of it!
– After applying for jobs for the last 2 months, I got a job offer yesterday that is pretty much my dream come true. Now before I go and word vomit all over you with all of the juicy details, I am going to do myself a favor and keep things to myself just in case things don’t work out. Because honestly friends, the biggest life lesson I have learned these last 6 months is that my plans mean nothing to God… I am very thankful for this truth.
– I am currently working on the biggest project of my life, thus far! I hope there are many more to come like this and my little heart is bursting with joy and excitement. I cannot wait to share the news/details/changes that will be taking place but I know you are going to love them!
So, with saying ALL of that, I’m sorry I don’t have more info for you about why I have been M.I.A. and what you should expect in the future… except that you will be seeing/reading more from me and like always, if there is something specific that you want me to research and tell you about, please let me know!