Happy Hump Day everyone!!! I am thrilled that it is Wednesday because that means I have survived this week so far 🙂
In this day and technology driven age, most of us think we are relatively knowledgeable about almost anything, especially our health. If we have a rash, we just google it. If you want to know how to replace white flour with something healthier, you can just simply start looking over millions of recipes, conversion charts and product reviews to find how you can do so. But do we really know the truth about our health?
Today I have for you a quick quiz… just 8 questions about your health. I found all of these facts and statistics to be very interesting and some even surprising. So this is how we are going to do today… I am going to post the quiz without the answers. If you take this quiz, post your answers in the comments below. I will come back tonight and edit or post again not only the answer but also the reason behind them. I will also be picking a winner (from the comments below, no matter if their answers are right or wrong) and this individual will be sent a bit of a care package. Let the quizzing begin…
– According to the America Medical Association, what percentage of Chronic Disease can be prevented and/or cured with a healthy lifestyle (proper nutrition and exercise)?
– What is the best form of sugar (as far as overall consumption) for your overall health?
- High Fructose Corn Sugar
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Coconut Sugar
– The National Institue of Health spends how much money on finding th cause of obesity each year?
- $8 million
- $100 million
- $800 million
- $1 trillion
– When cooking, which oil is the healthiest to use for all needs (grilling, sautéing, frying etc..)?
- Coconut Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Canola Oil
- Olive Oil
– Which of the following is the best post-workout drink?
- Gatorade, or another sports drink
- Coconut Water
- Electrolyte Infused Water
- Plain H2O
– According to the American College of Sports Medicine, exercising on a regular basis positively impacts what?
- Physical & Emotional Health
- Intellectual & Spiritual Health
- Social & Financial
- All of the Above
– Of the following, which has the greatest potential in ruining and impairing your health?
- Your Actions
- Your Thoughts
- Your Words
- Your Feelings
– What is the most common weight loss goal?
- 10 – 20 lbs.
- 20 – 50 lbs.
- 50 – 100 lbs.
- 100+ lbs.
Like I said above… complete this quiz by putting your aswers in the comment below and you will be entered in today’s health care package giveaway!
Good luck everyone… and just for fun!